Scenario: An Eye for a Scepter
- Stage 1 – Where Are They?The Shadow Council is most likely looking for a prisoner. The cell blocks are a good choice to start.
- Stage 2 – The Other PlayersThe remaining Council aspirants have been greatly thinned. Meet up with the survivors and find out their plans.
- Stage 3 – The Third OneTyranis Malem was sent ahead deeper into D-Block. Head into the cells, find him, and find out what he knows.
- Stage 4 – An Unfortunate AccidentIt is easier to get more credit with less help. Tyranis should suffer an unfortunate accident. Break the chain he holds or leave him to his fate.
- Stage 5 – Back to SearchingThe manifest isn't here, time to continue the search elsewhere.
- Stage 6 – A Secret MeetingNagaz needs "help with something", probably a trap. Wait for him to spring it, then turn the tables.
- Stage 7 – Back to the ManifestContinue searching for the prison manifest in the cell block.
- Stage 8 – The Final WingAllaris believes the manifest to be here. Accompany him and find it.
- Stage 9 – Baradin HoldThe manifest indicates that the target is in Baradin Hold. Go there with Allaris and find the creature.
- Final Stage – The Eye of the BeastThe massive void terror has consumed the Eye. Kill it to retrieve the Eye.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.