The Violet Hold
Scenario: The Forge of the Guardian
- Stage 1 – Engage the EnemyHelp Meryl Felstorm battle the dreadlord Kathra'natir.
- Stage 2 – The Forge RestrainedDestroy the Siphoning Rifts that are draining the Forge of the Guardian of its power.
- Stage 3 – The Power of the GuardiansActivate the Forge of the Guardian.
- Stage 4 – The Dreadlord's DownfallUse the power granted by the Forge of the Guardian to defeat Kathra'natir.
- Stage 5 – A Small VictoryListen to Meryl Felstorm.
- Final Stage – Keep it Secret, Keep it SafeHelp Meryl Felstorm and Alodi to transport the Forge of the Guardian to a safe location.
Scenario: Violet Hold
- Stage 1 – Arcane EssenceSpeak to Khadgar when you are ready for him to begin channeling his essence into the arcane vessel.
- Stage 2 – Becoming the BaitWatch over Archmage Khadgar as he channels his essence into the arcane vessel.
- Stage 3 – Discovering DemonsUse your Flare to see if Hakkar has taken the bait.
- Stage 4 – Defeat Kreenam and CzaadymDefeat Hakkar's felhounds, Kreenam and Czaadym.
- Stage 5 – Defeat Hakkar the HoundmasterDefeat Hakkar the Houndmaster within the Violet Hold.
- Final Stage – Speak to Archmage KhadgarLet Archmage Khadgar know that Dalaran will be safe, thanks to your heroic actions.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.