Scenario: The Battle for Darkshore
- Stage 1 – Battle PreparationsPrepare yourself for battle.
- Stage 2 – Purging the RuinsRemove the kaldorei presence from the Ruins of Auberdine.
- Stage 3 – Advance the FrontDefeat the Alliance's forward commander in the Ruins of Auberdine.
- Stage 4 – Free the EnsnaredSave Master Apothecary Faranell and Deathstalker Commander Belmont from the Druids of the Branch.
- Stage 5 – Charge OnwardFight beside your commander to clear a path to Bashal'Aran.
- Stage 6 – Crush the ResistanceDefeat Archdruid Andrenius at Bashal'Aran.
- Stage 7 – Establish a FootholdReclaim Bashal'Aran for the Horde.
- Stage 8 – Enhance Our OperationsExpand your base at Bashal'Aran
- Stage 9 – Advancing the EffortConstruct the means necessary to defeat the enemy.
- Stage 10 – The Northern ShoreRemove the remaining Alliance threat at Lor'danel Landing
- Final Stage – End of the RoadDefeat the enemy commander and reclaim Darkshore for the Horde.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.