Cloth and Leather Armor
|Stormwind Armor Marker (Provided)|
DescriptionFor your shrewdness and valor, I have a marker here that is good for one piece of armor. I want you to take it to Sara Timberlain at the Eastvale Logging Camp. Give her the marker, and she will fashion the armor for you. And after you receive it, <name>, use it in the defense of Elwynn.
Eastvale is just east of this post across the bridge.
If you have a marker for me, then I'd be happy to make you something.
Luck to you, brave <class>. And may this armor serve you well.
|Well-Stitched Robe||Patched Pants|
|Studded Arm Protector||Hand-Welded Leggings|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 25 reputation with Stormwind
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.