|Suggested players: 3|
DescriptionMorale's been down at the camp lately. Funny how getting chewed on by some bugs can spoil the mood of a place. I've got an idea to perk the troops back up, though. We need a trophy! See if you can get me the head of one of those big tanky-looking ones so we can put it on display to show these bugs that we mean business! Just try to make sure it's not too mangled, okay?
If a giant severed bug head doesn't lift the troops' spirits, I don't know what will!
RewardsYou will receive:
|War Resources||Coalescing Visions|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.