|Frostwolf Muzzled and Returned (1)|
|Frostwolf Muzzle (1)|
DescriptionThe war in the valley has taken its toll on our soldiers. We must revitalize our forces!
If we can fill up the stables, the Wolf Riders will once more be able to ride out into the field of battle.
Take this muzzle and track down the frostwolves that inhabit the nearby forest. Once you find a wolf, use the muzzle to tame the beast. Bring the tamed beast back to me so that I may place it in the stable.
When we have enough wolves stabled, the Wolf Riders will rejoin their patrol on our front lines.
At this rate, we will have the stables full in a matter of hours!
RewardsYou will receive:
|Timewarped Badge||Timewarped Badge|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10 reputation with Orgrimmar
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.