|Call for roadside assistance|
|Try calling roadside assistance again|
|Keep pushing buttons until something happens|
DescriptionMekkatorque called us idiots, can you believe that? Well, if I'm an idiot, then why did I buy an insurance policy on my mech, huh? I bet that radioactive dimwit doesn't have an insurance policy on HIS mech! We're gonna be outta here in no time. I just gotta give a quick call for roadside assistance to come out and fix this thing up. I need you to go hit the button for roadside assistance on my mech. Just, uh, don't hit the wrong one.
RewardsYou will receive: 2 34
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,790 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.