An Ancient Curse
|Aiji the Accursed slain|
|Suggested players: 3|
Description<The harsh conditions of Nazmir have not been kind to the stone tablet. Most of the inscriptions have been worn away but you are able to make out a picture that shows a chest surrounded by glyphs. Above the chest you noticed what appears to be a large floating skull. Below the images you find a single word "Aiji". The ruins ahead seem foreboding, and you may want to bring some friends to help you. With their help, perhaps you can find the secret of this "Aiji" and its treasure within.>
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.