An Overrun Mine
DescriptionIt was horrible! I was in the mine nearby, just picking away at a rock and it jumped up and bit me in the neck! Since when can rocks walk around and bite people? I hightailed it outta there, but some crazy fools are sticking around trying to take the mine back. If you're eager to punch rocks you can find them down the road to the south.
Now, I got a job for you. Real easy.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.