|Commander Wormwood slain|
|Horde forces destroyed|
|Demolisher slain (17)|
|Siege Tower slain (9)|
|Orc Raider slain (25)|
|Bloodthirsty Headhunter slain (50)|
|Rampaging Grunt slain (50)|
|Wind Rider Bombardier slain (50)|
|Sapper Technician slain (34)|
|Activate the Self Destruct|
DescriptionBad news, friend. They're bringing in serious firepower now.
We've spotted a tank on the northern hill by the windmill. They can reach the other side of the town from there. We can't let them set it up.
What do you say to giving them a taste of their own medicine? If you can take out their commander, you'd have a fancy new tank all to yourself. Imagine the mayhem you could unleash on their invasion!
|Tidespeaker Pants||Darkwater Legwraps|
|Stormchaser Greaves||Dread Corsair Wargreaves|
|Tidespeaker Cord||Darkwater Cinch|
|Stormchaser Cincture||Dread Corsair Greatbelt|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 150 reputation with Storm's Wake
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.