|Heaping Handful of Damp Pollen (12)|
DescriptionWhat I think happened is that some creature lapped up all the pollen with it's tongue.
While I'm curious as to what creature could have done this, I doubt it matters. I believe we can safely reproduce this without needing any sort of rare or dangerous reagents.
Next time you find a siren's sting, simply try wetting your glove so the pollen will stick to it. Water, wine, spit... It shouldn't matter.
RewardsYou will learn:
|Herbalism Technique: Siren's Pollen (Rank 3)|
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.