Breaking The Food Chain
|Freshwater Snapper slain (15)|
DescriptionThe extra riverbud you planted has helped, but it's not enough. Some of the local wildlife are consuming the riverbud before they mature. The more riverbud that is eaten, the less we have for our own needs.
The largest group of young riverbud consumers are the turtles.
If the riverbud becomes a threatened species, we'll need to regulate harvesting it. Instead, go thin the number of the turtles in the area.
Do that and I'll teach you everything I know about riverbud.
If I recall correctly, I offered to teach you how to collect riverbud more effectively as thanks for you doing your part.
Well, the secret to riverbud is that there are a couple extra bulbs in the root system. Just pull it by the coil firmly with steady pressure.
RewardsYou will learn:
|Herbalism Technique: Riverbud (Rank 3)|
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.