DescriptionThe Dragonhunter lived in a time before history was was written and her tale was passed down orally to us.
It seems that dragons tormented her people and after her village temple was destroyed, she rallied the local tribes, became a queen and killed all of the dragons. She was then banished for some reason and wandered until her death, alone. What proves the story is a piece of draconic slag from left over from a metal idol in her birth village. Dargul the Underking has it now. Forge a hammer from it.
I wonder if I shall ever find out.
Well done! The hammer is extraordinary.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Red-Hot Draconic Slag|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.