Return to Karazhan: The Big Bag Theory
|Bag of a Thousand Pockets|
|Fel Sinew Bag|
DescriptionI'm sure you've heard, <name>, that a bigger bag is always better. I disagree. I believe it's the quality of the bag that makes all the difference.
Just look at those tattered things around your person. They make you look... well, quite plain.
I'll prove it to you. Allegedly there are some bags in Karazhan that hold an almost infinite amount of items, but the materials required to make such bags are... well, you'll see.
<Tytallo goes into a lengthy explanation concerning the thread count, weaving techniques, and other miscellaneous details that, to a tailor, are fascinating.>
You still seem confused. Here, take the pattern and see for yourself. Perhaps then you'll learn a thing or two.
RewardsYou will learn:
|Imbued Silkweave Bag|
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.