The Codex of Ra
|Travel to the Guo-Lai Halls|
|The Edict of Fire|
|The Edict of Stone|
|The Edict of the Storm|
|Mogu Spirits Purged (8)|
DescriptionThe Thunder King conquered Pandaria using power stolen from the Titan Keeper Ra, known as "Ra-den" in the mogu tongue. If you truly seek to wield the relics of the Highkeeper, seek out his ancient edicts among the ruins in the heart of the mogu empire: The Edict of Stone, The Edict of Fire, and the Edict of the Storm.
These pieces of the codex are scattered amongst the Guo-Lai Halls in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, one in each wing.
Did you find an offering for the White Tiger?
While you were here, others came to the Temple of the White Tiger to present their offerings to him. It looks like we're going to have some competition.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.