Court of Stars: Revamping the Recoil
|Advisor Melandrus slain|
Description<name>, you'll be very excited to hear that I've been working on a newer, better version of those goggles that Flintlocke rigged up.
The ones I've designed have double the power, but unfortunately they also have double the recoil. I'm afraid if you use them, they'll break your neck.
But I found a solution. Deep inside Suramar City lies a magical mechanism that will reduce the recoil to practically nothing.
Recover that mechanism for me and we're in business!
Yes, I believe that's it. Good work, <name>.
As per usual I'll let you have a copy of my schematic for your personal gain.
|Schematic: Semi-Automagic Cranial Cannon||Schematic: Sawed-Off Cranial Cannon|
|Schematic: Double-Barreled Cranial Cannon||Schematic: Ironsight Cranial Cannon|
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.