Over Your Head
You will need to use Namha's Tanning Rack and Namha's Workbench, located in Legendary Leathers.
|Rough Warhide Mask|
DescriptionAlright, <name>, I'd like you to assist me with creating a helm.
First we'll need to shave the hides, then tan them, and finally cut them into usable pieces.
Follow my lead.
I personally specialize in softer leather armor. If you want to make a MAIL helm, talk to Ranid... although I'm sure he'll charge you a pretty penny for it.
RewardsYou will learn:
|Recipe: Broken Isles Helms|
|Namha's Tanning Mixture||Stonehide Leather Lining|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.