Chase the Culprit
|Find out what creature is eating the Foxflower|
|Chewed Foxflower Bit (12)|
DescriptionThis is a powerful herb, <name>. Creatures will occasionally snack on some simpler herbs, but usually they avoid plants of such potency.
I'm intrigued. What kind of animal would eat foxflower? A moose?
You should investigate further. Find out what creature has been snacking on foxflower, and then see if you can wrestle some of the flowers from its mouth, before it escapes.
That... that makes sense. I suppose I should have guessed that.
Well, now that I feel sufficiently stupid, let's look at these bits of flower, to see if there's anything we can learn...
RewardsYou will learn:
|Herbalism Technique: Foxflower (Rank 2)|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.