I'm Not Lion!
|Rashar's Right Eye|
|Suggested players: 3|
DescriptionI've hunted many exotic beasts in my day, but I've never seen a lion like the one I encountered while scouting the basin. The beast's amber eyes locked on mine, luring me closer. I was helpless to this predator's enchanting gaze. It was only when the lion pounced did the stupor break. I've told Hemet of this magical beast, but he laughs. I'm not lying, <name>! The lion exists. If you find the beast, bring me a trophy of your kill, and I'll reward you handsomely.
Here's the gold as promised. This is worth every copper. You can't put a price on proving that you're right!
I'll keep this eye, but I wouldn't want the rest of our prize to go to waste. Let's eat!
RewardsYou will receive:
|Recipe: Salt and Pepper Shank|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.