Breaking Their Fel Bonds
|Vial of Fel Blood (20)|
DescriptionGul'dan's fel poison turns already ferocious orcs into hateful, vicious creatures with no soul. But were he here to guide us, Prophet Velen wouldn't give up on the whole race. If you could find samples of their blood, maybe we can reverse the process?
You'll find fel orcs all over Tanaan, but the Iron Front, the Fel Forge, and the Throne of Kil'jaeden are the most densely populated.
We mustn't give up hope. Our eredar brothers are seemingly lost forever, but orcs from the world of Azeroth managed to break free from the Burning Legion....
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Hand of the Prophet
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.