Flasking for a Favor
|Seek out Barm Stonebreaker in Highmountain|
|Rivermane Remedy (15)|
|Ripe Pumpkin Juice (15)|
|Cracked Dual-Chambered Mixing Flask|
DescriptionYou know, this mixing flask didn't suffer terrible damage. I'm positive it can just be repaired.
I'm no expert in glass repair, but I've heard of someone who is--a tauren by the name of Barm Stonebreaker. He's a smith by trade, but those who know him say he was born to work glass.
Those tauren don't work for free, so you may be in for some work yourself.
Now let's see that flask.
Eh, that's not so bad. Give me a moment to fix it.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Cracked Dual-Chambered Mixing Flask||Barm's Mortar and Pestle|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.