Vault of the Wardens: Demon's Bile
|Submerge the Demonsbreath Crucible in Grimoira's bile|
|Cordana Felsong slain|
|Door Credit slain|
|Lined Demonsbreath Crucible|
DescriptionThe key to a crucible like this is that it must be bathed in the foulest of fel energy. I hate to say it, but the most efficient method of accomplishing such a feat is to subject it to the bile of a demon.
Yes, I said the bile of a demon. Ready to get to work?
In the Vault of the Wardens, such a demon exists. An imp mother by the name of Grimoira. The door to her room is sealed by an invisible lock.
I'd suggest bringing some Skaggldrynk with you. Use it when you get to her door.
Now that the crucible's lining is restored and it has been bathed in demon's bile, it's ready for use on the alchemy table.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Lined Demonsbreath Crucible||Skaggldrynk|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.