A Fragile Crucible
|Fragile Demonsbreath Crucible|
DescriptionI have customers asking for alchemist stones, but I'm unable to make any until I replace my crucible.
In order to create a new one, we'll need a few things, but first we'll need a proper container. Something that can be augmented to withstand a demon's breath.
There's a place in Suramar which the Legion has occupied. There surely must be a device there we can take that will be suitable for our needs.
This is going to require a lot of work...
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.