The Pledge of Secrecy
|Oglethorpe's Signed Pledge|
|Oglethorpe's Pledge of Secrecy|
DescriptionGnome engineering is about engineering theory shaped to serve our needs! Our schemata allow us to make devices that control the world around us; the manual you read covered this.
The manual also covered our ages old oath of secrecy on our schemata. Once you become a gnome engineer, that's that. There is no access to goblin engineering at all.
If you still want to become a gnome engineer, sign this document pledging life-long secrecy and speak with me again. Think about it carefully, <name>.
While I may vehemently disagree with Gnomeregan - especially that fool Tinkmaster Overspark - politically, the Pledge of Secrecy transcends everything else! You must agree to commit a single path and stay true to that path throughout your life.
Now that you have committed yourself to the pursuit of this knowledge, it is time to examine your gnome-oriented engineering work. From there, we'll help you build a plan to maximize your gnome engineering talents!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.