Sharper Blades, Bigger Timber
DescriptionIncredible news, Commander <name>. Your ever-loyal servant has managed to secure us commandojacks. Now maybe you don't know what a commandojack is, so let me explain: they're like lumberjacks, only highly trained in the art of killing. Mostly they're out of work mercenaries and assassins.
What this means is that we can now cut medium sized timber - but first we need to give these commandojacks a test run.
There's a suitable tree nearby. Good luck!
It looks like this group will serve you well, sir. Medium sized trees across Draenor are now at your mercy. That means more timber per tree!
RewardsYou will learn:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.