The Southern Wilds
DescriptionFirst the Iron Horde, then the Shadowmoon orcs, and now there's trouble brewing to the south!
My brother is a feyrider to the south, at the Draakorium.
He says that creatures from the swamp are venturing onto our lands. What is this world coming to?
Anyway, you look like a seasoned adventurer. If you are heading that way, would you mind checking in over there?
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.