Nana's Vote III: Witchberry Julep
Witchberry Seeds can be purchased from Merchant Greenfield at Halfhill Market. After tilling and tending your plant, you must wait until the next day to harvest ripe Witchberries.
|Plant Witchberry Seeds (3)|
|Harvest Ripe Witchberries (3)|
DescriptionNow that we have the water, I can almost taste the icy cold witchberry julep!
Now, we just need to find ourselves some sweet witchberries.
My grandson's berries this season have been total slop, so I need to seek a decent harvest elsewhere.
Say, do you have any witchberries in the ground this year? How about you bring me some from your farm?
If your berries are up to the standard, we'll make ourselves a grand old batch of the old juice!
Lands alive! I haven't tasted such a sweet, juicy witchberry in years! Why, the only person who could grow berries like these was... Old Yoon, yer friend's grandpa.
<Nana Mudclaw blushes.>
Oh that man was such a scamp! I still remember the summer days when we were young, eating these berries by the bushel without a care in the world.
Thank you for reminding me of an old friend, <name>.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 400 reputation with The Tillers
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.