The Mile-High Grub
|Mushan Tail Stew (20)|
DescriptionHave you ever tried Mushan Tail Stew? Chances are, if you have, that it was stringy and tasteless. You see, there's a trick to making the perfect Mushan Tail Stew: you need to cook it at high elevation.
I've already gathered the ingredients. Take this pot up to the Kunzen Village, up in the mountains to the west, and prepare the stew over their bonfire.
I was younger, then.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Master's Pot||Ironpaw Token|
|Lesser Charm of Good Fortune|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.