Quid Pro Quo
|Stone of the Water Strider|
DescriptionQuid is a very powerful and very ancient water spirit, though you might not know it with his child-like ways.
This morning, Quid nearly killed several villagers in the bar when he jokingly caused several of the water kegs to explode.
As long as the water flows, Quid will remain. He cannot be slain. But he can be reminded that we do not take his dangerous antics in jest.
Would you be willing to carry this message to him on behalf of the village?
Thank you, my friend.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Treasures of the Vale||Stone of the Water Strider|
|Lesser Charm of Good Fortune|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 200 reputation with Golden Lotus
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.