|Toad Eggs Scooped (8)|
DescriptionHave you heard about the crisis we're having at the pools?
Toads have moved in and are spawning like crazy! It's become a real problem for the lotus farmers.
Coincidentally, I make a jam out of gelatinous toadspawn. I call it "Bottletoads" and it's a big hit with the kids around here. Can't keep any in stock.
If you're heading to the pools, you'd be doing everyone a favor by uh... liberating some of those toad eggs.
Into this bottle. For me.
Just look for bubbles and scoop right in!
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.