Words of the High Chief
|Crudely-Written Log (Provided)|
DescriptionThe Winterfall are no longer a threat to me, but if you still want to find out what was driving the furbolg to create and consume this strange firewater, I think you should seek out Kelek Skykeeper.
He's a druid that once worked to help cleanse Felwood with the Emerald Circle, and has since come here to study the nearby ruins.
You might be able to find him to the east at Lake Kel'theril, where he spends his time recently.
<Kelek flips through the pages.>
When I am able to look over this fully, I will send word to you.
Thank you for sharing this with me, <name>. Very little is known about the Winterfall furbolg.
|Strength of the High Chief||Power of the High Chief|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Everlook
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.