A Talking Totem
DescriptionThe furbolg village to the south is the home of the Deadwood tribe, sworn enemies of the Timbermaw. They are corrupted and foul like so many others, driven mad by the taint of these woods.
Something unusual has occured near the village though. Travelers coming here have said that the totem next to the road has spoken to them.
I have heard nothing every time I approach it. Perhaps it will speak to you, <name>? Maybe you can find out what's going on for me.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.