Scouting the Shore
|Beach Head Control Point Scouted (1)|
DescriptionIf the Alliance gains control of this peninsula, they will threaten Dragonmaw Port. Not going to happen.
South of here you'll see a small hill with a commanding view of the shoreline. Whoever controls that hill will have the upper hand all along the shore!
Rush over there and scout the beach head control point. It's marked by that enormous flag. Then return to me.
You don't have to capture it, unless you're spoiling for a fight with the Alliance.
If you're ever having difficulty fighting here on the Twilight Shores, remember that capturing and holding the Beach Head will give all Horde forces here a combat advantage!
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Orgrimmar
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.