Gathering Some Grub(s)
|Slab of Carrion Worm Meat (15)|
DescriptionWe have problems maintaining our food supplies here in the far east.
Around here, the only manner of beast unaffected by the ravages of the plague are the carrion worms. While rather bland in taste, the meat of the worms can easily be preserved to last for months. We will need several hundred more pounds to be fully-stocked.
While you can find carrion worms all over the Plaguelands, they can be found in particularly high density to the south of the chapel. And remember: larger worms mean more meat.
|Grubby Gun||Worm Harvester's Legguards|
|Rimblat's Cloak||Devourer's Stomach|
|"Delicious" Worm Steak|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Argent Crusade
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.