A Fitting Weapon
|Silverlaine Family Sword|
|Moonsteel Ingots (5)|
|Deathless Sinew (5)|
DescriptionFrom your earliest days, <name>, your trainers identified you as a natural talent. Your rapid progress and dedication have made you an example.
In recognition of your service, King Wrynn has commissioned the royal armorer to forge a special weapon.
Legend has it that the cursed Shadowfang Keep in Silverpine Forest is home to a variety of materials that you will need. Travel there and find the lost Silverlaine family sword, a supply of moonsteel ingots, and sinew from ghouls and geists infesting the keep.
|Broadsword of the Crown||Greatsword of the Crown|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 500 reputation with Stormwind
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.