Trouble at the Lake
DescriptionYou've been a great help in securing the mines and rescuing the trapped miners.
The Senate will be heartened to hear that you and Captain Tharran's mountaineers have made progress in securing Dun Morogh.
What worries me is that I haven't seen any reports from Sergeant Bahrum and his detachment. They were sent east, along the road toward Helm's Bed Lake, and ordered to set up a small outpost. Would you go to Bahrum's Post and check in on the sergeant?
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.