I'll Call Him Bitey
|Wobbling Raptor Egg (6)|
DescriptionHave you heard some raptors are intelligent enough to be domesticated? It's true! I've seen hunters tame them.
It gets quite lonely out here, you know, even with Wenna to keep me company... a pet's just what I need to brighten my spirits. A little baby raptor would be the best!
If you're out there slaughtering the adults, would you mind bringing me back some mature eggs? You can tell if they're ready to hatch by the wobbling.
Now I just need to cobble up a raptor pen before they all hatch nigh-simultaneously. What could go wrong?
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Gnomeregan
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.