Coldridge Valley Mail Delivery
|A Stack of Letters (Provided) (1)|
DescriptionHm, I don't suppose you'd be willing to do a favor for me, <lad/lass>? A stack of letters came through the pass today, but I don't have the time to send them along.
They're all addressed to Talin Keeneye. You can find him to the west down the road. He's set up camp next to the frozen lake.
What do you say?
Unfortunately, these letters aren't all for me. This one is addressed to Grelin Whitebeard. He's not too far away if you'd like to deliver it to him.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.