Crashing the Wickerman Festival
|Scout out the Forsaken's Wickerman Festival. (1)|
DescriptionI need brave individuals to head up to Tirisfal Glades and check out the Wickerman Festival. I'm not going to lie - heading up there will be dangerous. The guards at the festival will be exceptionally vicious. Still, we need to know how big the festival is this year, and how much trouble the Forsaken are going to cause us during Hallow's End.
If you're up for it, head to Tirisfal and scout out the festival. Return to me with the information, and I'll make sure you're well compensated.
Here's some coin for any repairs you might need, and in the spirit of the season I've also included some treats you might like. Happy Hallow's End - let's keep it as safe as possible here in Southshore.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Hallow's End Pumpkin Treat|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Alliance
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.