|Runaway Shredder Captured|
DescriptionI've been trying to impress our new Horde allies with our legendary goblin efficiency, but in hindsight automating the shredders was a bad idea. Now they're mindless killing machines, rampaging over the countryside. Don't get me wrong - that kind of thing has its place - but for the time being I need a brave <class> to help me get these things under control.
It's easy. Automated shredders, like all machines, must first be beaten into submission. Afterwards, seize the controls and I'll radio you instructions.
Hey <name>! Are you reading this?
Piloting that sucker is easy. Push the pedals for your pedal controls and, ah, move the levers for your lever controls. Got it?
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Bilgewater Cartel
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.