The Grand Melee
If you lose your lance, you can get another from any of the Lance Racks near the stables or in the Sunreaver Pavilion.
|Mark of the Valiant (3)|
DescriptionThe grand melee is the most important of the tournament's competitions. Victory will not be easy, but I am confident that we will win. You must practice with your mount until the two of you work as one.
It will help prepare you for the rigors of tournament combat.
Go to the stables outside the pavilion, equip your lance, mount the stabled Mulgore kodo, and challenge the valiants. They wait in the Horde Valiants' Ring just outside our tent.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.