|Khan Dez'hepah's Head (1)|
DescriptionThe Kolkar are not the only centaur of Desolace. Many clans wander these dry plains, fighting and dying against each other. And it is good that they fight among themselves, for they are strong and brutal. If the centaur united against us, they would be a fierce foe.
We must deal with them before they unite.
Your first task is to disrupt the Kolkar clan. Do this by killing its leader, Khan Dez'hepah.
The Kolkar Village is northeast of here. Go, and may fortune go with you.
The death of the Kolkar leader will not only disrupt that clan, but give pause to the others.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.