Something for the Pain
|Mature Water-Poppy (5)|
DescriptionGritty as my men are, they're still mortal.
Wounds and pain diminish their ability to perform their missions. No amount of training changes that simple fact of life.
Thankfully, one of our alchemists has developed a recipe for a salve that binds to our bandages and greatly reduces the pain our soldiers experience.
The salve requires a special poppy these trolls cultivate just west of here. Go to Drak'Sotra Fields and harvest some of them to keep our stockpiles from running out.
On behalf of my soldiers, I thank you for your efforts today.
Captain Rupert is likely the next stop on your patrol. He's stationed at the wall just east of here.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 75 reputation with Argent Crusade
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.