Free at Last!
|Tome of Thomas Thomson (Provided) (1)|
DescriptionRage was my prison, <name>, and you have freed me. Though I thought I did right, my soul now weeps for the terror and the death I have caused the good people of Azeroth.
Thank you for leading me back to the Light. May I never again lose my way.
Take this torn prayer book to an orphan matron, so the children may know that I will haunt them no more.
What a joyous day! <name>, your feat will live long with us. The children, and their children, will sing your name!
RewardsYou will receive:
|Hallow's End Pumpkin Treat|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.