Becoming a Shadoweave Tailor
*WARNING!* You can only select one tailoring specialization.
|Deepen Altar of Shadows Attunement|
|Crystal of Deep Shadows|
DescriptionIf you become a shadoweave specialist, you will make twice as much shadowcloth as an average tailor and have access to several exclusive patterns.
Of course, any tailor can use the Altar of Shadows, but a shadoweave tailor possesses a deeper attunement to the altar, unlocking powers that few can fathom.
Take this crystal to eastern Shadowmoon Valley, and find Netherwing Pass leading south from the Netherwing Fields. Near the world's edge, you will find the Altar of Shadows. Use the crystal there.
RewardsYou will learn:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 150 reputation with Lower City
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.