Minions of the Shadow Council
|Deathforge Guardian slain (10)|
|Deathforge Summoner slain (5)|
Description<Ewan listens to you recount the events at Legion Hold, nodding.>
That puts our observations into perspective. We've caught glimpses of them launching infernals in the direction of the hold, but haven't been able to find much more than that.
The Shadow Council has the Deathforge sealed tighter than a new keg o' thunderbrew. The first thing you'll need to do is crack some skulls so you can get in there and poke around. Start eliminating the Shadow Council guarding the entrance to the Deathforge!
Now that you've punched a hole in their defenses, let's get to work on shutting down production in the Deathforge.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.