Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – General Xakal periodically summons Dread Felbats and causes the ground to erupt with [Fel Fissures]. After several waves, he casts [Wicked Slam], inflicting damage to all players and knocking them back.
- Healers –
[Wicked Slam] inflicts heavy group wide damage.
- Tanks –
Dread Felbats periodically spawn and must be tanked.
- Fel Fissure – General Xakal tears open a rift at a random player's location that persists for the remainder of the fight. After 3 seconds, the rift will explode into a Fel Spire if any players are within the targeted location.
- Fel Eruption – Fissures erupt to form a spire, inflicting 73 Shadow damage to all players within 6 yards, knocking them back.
- Wicked Slam – General Xakal slams his axe into the ground, inflicting 55 Physical damage to all players, knocking them back.
- Shadow Slash – General Xakal empowers his axe with dark magic, creating a wave of energy that shoots out towards a random player. This effect inflicts 55 Shadow damage to all players hit by the wave.
- Wake of Shadows – Shadow Slash leaves energy in its wake for 220441ds. This effect inflicts 51 Shadow damage to all players within the area every second.
- Dread Felbat – General Xakal periodically calls Dread Felbats to fight for him. Each Dread Felbat flies over the battlefield, casting Bombardment several times and then lands to melee players.
- Bombardment – Dread Felbats fire a bolt of energy at a random player's location, inflicting 28 Shadow damage to all players within 5 yards of the targeted location.
- Thirst for Blood – Dread Felbats claw at their target, inflicting Physical damage. In addition, their movement speed and damage done is increased by 10% for the remainder of the fight. This effect stacks.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.