Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Ash'golm gradually fills the playspace with more and more lava until he is frozen by the room's countermeasures. Once frozen, Ash'golm becomes Brittle and takes additional damage until he reheats and begins to fill the room with fire once again.
- Tanks –
Ash'golm aims his [Fissure]
ability in the direction of his current target.
Embers always attack random enemies and cannot be tanked.
Players can absorb lava by moving through it.
- Lava – Players who walk through Lava absorb it; but will suffer 9 Fire damage per 3 sec.
If an Ember absorbs the Lava, it will explode shortly thereafter.
- Lava Wreath – The caster calls upon their elemental might, creating a ring of lava.
- Fissure – The caster stomps on the ground, causing a fissure to erupt in a straight line from the center of the platform to their current tank target.
- Volcano – The caster hurls a rock of molten lava at a random enemy. When it lands a volcano forms that will inflict 17 Fire damage to all enemies within its confines.
While active, the volcano spawns embers at random locations around the room.
- Ember – Embers Sear targets at random. If Lava passes under an Ember it will get Fired Up, increasing its damage.
Countermeasures are present around the room. Activating any one of these will freeze any fire present in the room. Elementals affected in this manner are made Brittle for a short duration.
- Brittle – The target is frozen. No actions can be taken while frozen and all damage taken is increased by 25%.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.