Hyrja <Chosen of Eyir>
- Hyrja yells: Eyir... you were wrong to put your faith in me...
- Hyrja yells: I am sorry, Eyir... I have failed you...
- Hyrja yells: I will not fail you, Eyir!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Hyrja becomes empowered by Olmyr the Enlightened and Solsten depending upon which mystic she is closest to. As she becomes empowered she is granted particular abilities that grow in power over time. Moving Hyrja out of range of a mystic slowly reduces that mystic's empowerment.
- Tanks –
Move Hyrja between Olmyr and Solsten to manage how many stacks of [Mystic Empowerement: Thunder] and [Mystic Empowerement: Holy] she has.
While Hyrja has [Mystic Empowerement: Thunder] be prepared to run to safety during [Eye of the Storm]
While Hyrja has [Mystic Empowerement: Holy] avoid the orbs of light during [Sanctify]
- Shield of Light – Hyrja charges her shield with light, launching a burst of energy towards her current target, inflicting 89 Holy damage to all enemies in a line and knocking them back.
- Mystic Empowerment: Thunder – While in range of Solsten, Hyrja is empowered with thunderous power enabling her to cast Eye of the Storm and Arcing Bolt. Every 4 sec Solsten further empowers Hyrja increasing the damage of both abilities by 10%.
In this difficulty, stacks of Mystic Empowerment: Thunder slowly fade away while Hyrja is not being actively empowered by Solsten.
- Eye of the Storm – The caster creates a lightning storm that inflicts 15 Nature damage every 1.5 sec for 9 sec. Standing within the eye of the storm reduces Nature damage taken by 16.
- Arcing Bolt – The caster creates an arc of lightning that leaps up to 5 times, inflicting 22 Nature damage to each target.
- Mystic Empowerment: Holy – While in range of Olmyr the Enlightened, Hyrja is empowered with holy light enabling her to cast Sanctify and Expel Light. Every 4 sec Olmyr further empowers Hyrja increasing the damage of both abilities by 10%.
In this difficulty, stacks of Mystic Empowerment: Holy slowly fade away while Hyrja is not being actively empowered by Olmyr the Enlightened.
- Sanctify – The caster creates orbs of holy light that radiate out in all directions. Touching an orb inflicts 20 Holy damage to the triggering player and 14 Holy damage to all other players.
- Expel Light – Hyrja enchants a player to radiate a burst of light after 3 sec, inflicting 24 Holy damage to all players within 8 yards.
In this difficulty, after Expel Light bursts, the effect bounces to another player.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.