- God-King Skovald yells: All my plans... brought to ruin...
- God-King Skovald yells: Burn for me!
- God-King Skovald yells: Give up the aegis or die!
- God-King Skovald yells: If these false champions will not yield the aegis by choice... then they will surrender it in death!
- God-King Skovald yells: The power is mine!
- God-King Skovald yells: You will die in agony!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – God-King Skovald battles the party for control of the Aegis of Aggramar. Players may wrest the Aegis from Skovald's grasp, and use it to defend against his ultimate attacks.
- Aegis of Aggramar – The bearer of the Aegis of Aggramar creates a shield for allies that absorbs all damage taken from the front for 12 sec.
- God-King Skovald
- Ragnarok – Inflicts 18 Fire damage to all enemies every 1.5 sec for 9 sec. Each cast increases the damage of Ragnarok by 25%.
- Felblaze Rush – Charges toward a random player, inflicting 43 Fire damage to all enemies within 10 yds.
- Aegis of Aggramar – The bearer of the Aegis of Aggramar creates a shield that absorbs all damage taken from the front for 9 sec.
- Infernal Flames – Creates an area of blazing flame that inflicts 9 Fire damage every 0.5 sec.
This effect stacks.
- Flame of Woe – While protected by the Aegis of Aggramar Skovald summons a Flame of Woe that fixates on a random player every 1.5 sec. As the Flame of Woe moves it spreads Infernal Flames.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.